BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The previous owner of my car bought replacement mats that are not a dead-on match for the natural colored interior.

Have any members found a good source for replacement mats that match the natural e28 M5 interior? Replacement carpet sets?

Has anyone with the natural interior replaced the thier carpet with a black carpet set?

Thanks for your help!:wroom:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Check out Bavarian Autosport. They have a huge selection of mats.

I recently purchased a set of their Ultimate Mats. I got rid of the funky old stockers and went with a set of black ones. They look great, and come with a Lifetime Warranty.
:cheers:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply! I know BavAuto well. I was leaning towards black mats... was also considering replacing the carpet with a black one.:cheers:

·
Registered
32 Posts
GSM5er said:
Thanks for the reply! I know BavAuto well. I was leaning towards black mats... was also considering replacing the carpet with a black one.:cheers:
I'm looking at getting a black carpet as well. All the interior is tan, which was fine, but I'm converting it to a black/tan leather mix. It looks so much more classy with a mix of black and tan as it is, and it'll only get better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts