BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pretty much mint set of 20' Concave Rennen R8 Wheels with Step Lip in Matte Charcoal faces with a polished lip.

Fronts: 20x9
Rears: 20x11

These wheels would look sick on a black or white E60 M5. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. The tires are not included as they will be used on my next set of wheels. No bends, no curbs, nothing. These wheels are pretty much new!

Asking $2800 + Shipping. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
these look more flat face no? The spokes don't come to the edge of the lip.

·
Registered
437 Posts
have you pics with this wheels on car ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, thanks for the interest. The wheels do not have the TPMS sensors in them although I think I may have a extra set laying around. It was from a 06 M5 so not sure if they're still good.

They're Semi-concave. The faces dont come all the way to the edge of the clip, but the wheels definitely have some concavity to them.

Also the M5 is gone so no pictures (my 06 had terrible SMG issues) and after multiple trips to the dealer, I traded it in for peanuts.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for the interest. The wheels do not have the TPMS sensors in them although I think I may have a extra set laying around. It was from a 06 M5 so not sure if they're still good.

They're Semi-concave. The faces dont come all the way to the edge of the clip, but the wheels definitely have some concavity to them.

Also the M5 is gone so no pictures (my 06 had terrible SMG issues) and after multiple trips to the dealer, I traded it in for peanuts.
06s don't have individual TMPS sensors, they just have FTM which is a central sensor that uses wheel speed..etc.. to see if a wheel may be deflated.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Are you the first owner of this wheels ? Whats ET on this wheels? How many miles did you use it ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you the first owner of this wheels ? Whats ET on this wheels? How many miles did you use it ?
I am the 2nd, if not 3rd owner of the wheels. The wheels were completely refinished by Rennen prior to my purchase so its as if they're new. I dont know the offset by they were built for a E60.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Make me a reasonable offer and they're yours... need to pick up a set of wheels for the new Panamera and wife says I need to sell these before i look at others.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Were you running spacers with these? Also, can you pm me your email address as I don't have enough posts to pm yet. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts