BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my M5 for two months but have received nothing from BMW NA about registering for the Spartenburg driving school. Does anyone know how the registration is handled? Should an invitation be coming in the mail? Or do I pick something up from the dealer? Is there a phone number to call or a web address to visit?

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
BMW insists that you have taken delivery so that nobody could order a car, take the class and then cancel. Once you take delivery, your dealer must fax in a form to the Spartanburg facility - they are then supposed to contact you to let you know about availability.

/Greg

------------------
'00 M5
'00 A6 4.2
'97 540i

·
Banned
15 Posts
Bob you have to ask the dealer about participanting in the driving experience. They'll give u a form. sign it.then they'll fax it to bmw.in two to three days you can then call bmw to set up a date for your trip.

Kelvin have u went yet??

·
Registered
592 Posts
You can take the class without actually haven taken delivery by giving them a Credit Card number as a security deposit in case you decide not to buy the car. I am doing that since my only free time is spring break and my car won't be here untill summer, life is tough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts