BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
regarding your 700+ M5 pics that u are going to publish here in m5board.com, i hope all of them are *desktop friendly* so that I wont be let down by stretched pictures ;) . im using a resolution of 1152x864 for your info.

-From an M5 die-hard fan in Malaysia- :haha:

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
All images are 1000 pixels wide that are published on m5board.com. The source pics are 3072x2304.

For an example of a picture on m5board.com story and one that is in highresolution, see the image below. Then click on the high-res link for the source pic.

The images are 3072 pixel wide and 2304 pixel high (3072x2304). So, this is the high-res and this is the low-res.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If thats the case, when you are ready to publish all the pics in 1000 pixels format, dont forget to publish along the high-res formats too, because i realized that the high res format can resized to desktop res perfectly ;)

Thanks Gustav. You're the Man :haha:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Kudos to Gustav, and, side scrolling mouse...:haha:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks Gustav ,very nice picture.

Any picture of McLarenF1 in front of ///M5s?

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Haha, do you think I have conenctions in the world ;) I thought a CC-R is pretty good as well. Faster and newer than the McLaren F1 :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
I tried looking at the report but I didn't get further than the first page because the server is so slow and most pics don't load. I will wait a few days when all the people will have looked through the report.

Also, I would like to ask if there is any other way of preordering the DVD and CDs with pics other than PayPal? PayPal is not available in my country so I can't pay through it.

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
Hello!

Yes, I will work through some way of ordering these wihtout PayPal as well. Like sending a letter to me and Ill send a lettter to you :)

Yes, the images should load faster now.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I can't see the pictures of the report !!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Gustav said:
Haha, do you think I have conenctions in the world ;) I thought a CC-R is pretty good as well. Faster and newer than the McLaren F1 :)
1.I'm sure you have connections in the world.
2.I know CC-R is faster and newer but McLF1 was half BMW...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts