BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
This is why you don't buy from eastern Europeans, with zero established community presence, who are acting as a dealer selling many items, asking for payment via a method for which you have no recourse.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Yeah pretty much. It just sucks there are so many people out there like that. I truly believe in karma myself and feel like I have quite a bit of good built up that hopefully it all evens out in the end. Even if it doesn't it makes me feel better. At the same time I feel sorry for people who feel they need to do these things in the first place.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
this is in response to bbrant or any other sellers other than hashtag
Ahh gotcha, I have a some sets for sale also. Email would not go through since the pics are over 8 MB ea.

Check out my threads. I might have another set of Tech, graph, later today.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/parts-other-sale-wanted/448073-bmw-e39-oem-individual-gray-leather-interior-trim.html

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/parts-other-sale-wanted/462977-e39-oem-technical-graphite-cubic-trim-w-tpms.html

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
will your set fit e39 complete with out nav and tire pressure...rick
I dont want to go OT on this post.

You should have gotten an email from me for further info.

·
Banned
1,095 Posts
Just a follow up - I never got any product - and never got money back either,
so to clarify this was more than bad communication - it was a scammer.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
EDIT: It has been confirmed that Refresco is indeed Hastagtrends! BUYER BEWARE

Conferred with some members both affected by Hastagtrends and those around me, and we seem to agree. @Refresco, we suspect you of being Hastagtrends under a new alias. First and foremost, should you have a defense against this, please present it.

Not only are your posts on this board questionable, but your style, method, and odd connections to other forums similar to that of Hastagtrends.

This use of the forum for scamming and baiting its users is absolutely unforgivable, and we will not let it happen again.

(Saguaro on AudiWorld, Refresco on 6speedonline (AGAIN for Porsche Items!).
http://www.audiworld.com/forums/members/saguaro-302242/
6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource - Search Results

Utilizing photos & Ads either similar or DIRECTLY from known carbon4exotics photobucket accounts. Others can examine both accounts and see the striking similarities between the two in correlation to new and old posts on various forums of both user names already stated in this thread.
Rrefresco's Library | Photobucket
carbon4exotics's Library | Photobucket

Questionable examples:
Similar use of cardboard boxes as backdrops, and some directly on cars. But check these pictures. Pretty low chance of the same exact background, same lighting, and same trim.
Hastag: aalue39_zps85kbvqqb.jpg Photo by carbon4exotics | Photobucket
Refresco: FS: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/parts-other-sale-wanted/529665-fs-silver-alu-interior-trim-e39.html

(Don't bother wiping the photos, they are already screen capped) Again we see the same trend, high end car parts and wait for it.... WATCHES.

As for how? No location seems to be specified other than "International" on other forums or just blank, I'm being speculative here but it seems Poland is the place.
https://www.panjo.com/buy/ultra-rare-neiman-marcus-2009-limited-to-31-pcs-worldwide-7-series-f01-f02-interior-trim-kit-illuminated-door-sills-317769

Case opened & CLOSED.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
So if I bought a set of trim from him in the last few days and paid for it and he gave me a tracking number showing it has indeed departed Poland, what to do about it?

2002 E39 M5 TiAg
2014 Aston Martin Vantage Roadster

·
Registered
123 Posts
Is the nature of the scam that the parts never show or they are not at all as described ? I bought the "silver alu trim" recently listed

2002 E39 M5 TiAg

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Is the nature of the scam that the parts never show or they are not at all as described ? I bought the "silver alu trim" recently listed

2002 E39 M5 TiAg
From what we've seen with this guy, that very well may be the case. It's happened before that some of the lucky ones that did get their items, were horribly misrepresented.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts

2002 E39 M5 TiAg

He does ship some items, but condition has been questionable in the past. I did receive trim, but it was junk and packaged terribly. Typically what he'll do is try to string people along by creating never-ending excuses as to why he can't ship in a timely fashion. Once he has several people on the hook for parts, he vanishes.

Out of curiosity, did he accept payment via PayPal? Which name did he use this time? Last time it was Maciej Sluminowski. No question this is the same clown, he's not even smart enough to isolate his current pictures from his old scammer handles on other forums.

Thanks to DKing for catching this.

·
Banned
1,095 Posts
He does ship some items, but condition has been questionable in the past. I did receive trim, but it was junk and packaged terribly. Typically what he'll do is try to string people along by creating never-ending excuses as to why he can't ship in a timely fashion. Once he has several people on the hook for parts, he vanishes.

Out of curiosity, did he accept payment via PayPal? Which name did he use this time? Last time it was Maciej Sluminowski. No question this is the same clown, he's not even smart enough to isolate his current pictures from his old scammer handles on other forums.

Thanks to DKing for catching this.
This is where my money went (down the drain)

Bank account number: PL 50 1020 5558 1111 1177 2960 0012
Bank Name: PKO BP
Swift code: BPKOPLPW
My name: Maciej Skulimowski
Address: Stasin 117d, 21-030 Motycz, Poland

·
Registered
175 Posts
My money went to the same place as 540is. (down the drain) Lesson learned as I received nothing other than sob story emails from Maciej. (Or whomever it really was)

121 - 140 of 180 Posts