BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ,

Ive got a reduced power suddenly but nothing appeared on the IDrive , took it to the dealer , also nothing wrong !!!

But just for info , last time (since 1,500km) I've had the same problem , and it end up changing the clutch and the flywheel.
When i got the car back , everything was great and the car was super strong.

But now , after 1,500km from replacing the clutch and flywheel, i`ve felt the same problem!!!

P.S : changed the spark plugs, Air filter, fuel filter , SMG pump and the problem still exist!!!

Any help??? :(

·
Registered
92 Posts
Same thing happened to me a while back, ask the dealer to check the Clutch Position sensor and get an iDrive Progman update done. It should solve this issue

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey guys ,

Ive got a reduced power suddenly but nothing appeared on the IDrive , took it to the dealer , also nothing wrong !!!

But just for info , last time (since 1,500km) I've had the same problem , and it end up changing the clutch and the flywheel.
When i got the car back , everything was great and the car was super strong.

But now , after 1,500km from replacing the clutch and flywheel, i`ve felt the same problem!!!

P.S : changed the spark plugs, Air filter, fuel filter , SMG pump and the problem still exist!!!

Any help??? :(
I have had the vehicle diagnosis test module 3 vanos sole valves faulty so had them fixed and now its backouich Reduced power problem AGAIN after a diagnosis it's the brake boost also the fuel is showing as faulty it's now at the shop the ECU is asleep and will not wake up or have comms with the other ECU's and will not start just a warning ABS DSC and alot more it's been at the shop now for just over a week and still have no info on it ??????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts