Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
It's really weird. Sometimes I think the R8 is a thing of pure beauty, and other times it looks so refined that it's almost boring or too mass produced looking in appearance...

And the 911, I have always loved them, and still do, of course, visually as well as underlying mechanical intent, my personal preference is the GT3.

I think I will have to see more of the R8's in person to make a final decision on looks. It definitely has presence in person.

Reactions: KRM

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A Ford GT wil lslaughter a R8 in anyway :thumbsup:

It's really weird. Sometimes I think the R8 is a thing of pure beauty, and other times it looks so refined that it's almost boring or too mass produced looking in appearance...

And the 911, I have always loved them, and still do, of course, visually as well as underlying mechanical intent, my personal preference is the GT3.

I think I will have to see more of the R8's in person to make a final decision on looks. It definitely has presence in person.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Gustav, we didn't actually meet, but I was glad to see you at the M Fest in Las Vegas. That's awesome that you came out. Hope you enjoyed the event.

Thanks for the compliment on the GT.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes too bad we didnt had the tiem to chat. I really did notice your GT :cheers:

Gustav, we didn't actually meet, but I was glad to see you at the M Fest in Las Vegas. That's awesome that you came out. Hope you enjoyed the event.

Thanks for the compliment on the GT.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts