BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what everyone here recommends for ecu software for the E46 M3. I am considering Kelleners, Powerchips and Superchips.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I was going to ask the same question for my euro spec 04 M3 coupe.
I have supersprint X-pipe without resonator on my car and ordered SS Race LTW rear muffler. I'll deliver the part in this month.
Unfortunately, in Turkey we don't have many options when it comes to tuning.
Here we only have superchips and it costs about 600-650 €.

Best route would be to go for Kelleners and have a custom software. However, it is a hussle to re-send my car to Germany. I'm thinking of a summer trip but since we are not in european union, it is always difficult to deal this kind of things.

I loved the summer trip of Gustav, HIPAD and KSA///M5. Enjoyed a lot while reading the story.
If I were to take my car to Germany, I would be tempted by Kelleners cam, exhaust, intake and software kit. But then again this trip would cost me approx. 10K euro everything included. Maybe I would get a discount since I'll already have the back box and X-pipe. Or just put race cats and have Kelleners custom software which would be just fine since playing with internals on E46 M3 too risky because of the fragile stock engine. There is Kelleners insurance but I live in Turkey, so things would get complicated if I have a problem with the engine. My car is grey market, I imported the car so I'm already disliked by my official service (I have a long history with them about my ex E46 M3; so they are looking for an event in which they are on top)

I don't know. Desicions, desicions... :confused2 :confused2

On the other hand I can just go for superchips which would only take an hour.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried contacting Kelleners usa and they have not responded. Do they have good customer service as i have had problems with RD Sport(Racing Dynamics) in the past with poor customer service?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts