BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Beastpower guys,

I've long been a fan of your website, and i believe my car is on the vid clips section somewhere!!

I liked visiting each month to see which new bits you had sourced to get my wallet itching from my bag.

One thing that as a user i would say would be a real help, now that you stock parts for all 5 series etc, would be a drop down where you could select the E39 M5, and all parts you have that are available for only this car are shown.

I'm sure/hope that as business people yourselves you appreciate my comments - they are made in an entirely complementary way! :byee55amg

Kind regards
foxy :cheers: :M5launch: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was happy to see my car on the AP racing brake page on Beastpower. They are very nice items. Hey Daniel, how about a free set of 356mm brake pads for my beast being your runway model? :haha: Just kidding. Happy motoring M5'ers.

Jutty

:cheers:

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
On the subject of websites....

Daniel and Travis- try your website over a dial up connection. Probably too late to make changes now, but most website designers don't consider slow speed connections. Not everyone lives in a city with DSL.

A

(PS No DSL here- getting a T1 installed in 3 weeks... just couldn't take it anymore)

·
Registered
694 Posts
We always love a Sale :M5thumbs: :M5thumbs: :M5launch:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts