BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy and Gals,

I've finally decided im going to lease the new M5 but I want deal with a sales person and dealer with no BS. Can anyone recommend someone they've used in in the past? I'll definately let them know you sent me. Also what can I expect in terms of lease pricing for an 08 a month? Due to the fact that the car isn't selling to hot and there sitting on the lots, I've heard dealers cutting killer deals as low as 999 a month. Can anyone chime in? Like to know what I'm getting myself into before I go out to the battle field. Thanks!

Michael

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
$1400+ killer deal with nothing down.

Call my guy.

www.philippek.com

He is awesome. What other sales advisor do you know with their own website?

·
Registered
210 Posts
New Century BMW -- Steve Han

Guy and Gals,

I've finally decided im going to lease the new M5 but I want deal with a sales person and dealer with no BS. Can anyone recommend someone they've used in in the past? I'll definately let them know you sent me. Also what can I expect in terms of lease pricing for an 08 a month? Due to the fact that the car isn't selling to hot and there sitting on the lots, I've heard dealers cutting killer deals as low as 999 a month. Can anyone chime in? Like to know what I'm getting myself into before I go out to the battle field. Thanks!

Michael
Hey Michael,

Give my friend, Steve Han a call. I'm sure he can hook you up with a very good deal! :M5thumbs:I have brought 2 of my 07' & 08' "M" there last year. If you need anything from part and services let me know too and I can hook you up! :hihi: I know most of the people in New Century even the Boss, very nice guy...Frank! ;)

Here below is his information:

Steve Han
New Century BMW
1139 West Main Street
Alhambra, CA 91801
626.570.8444 Ext. 109
626.319.4907 -- Cell
626.457.2028 -- Fax

BTW, what color are you planning to get for you new M5? When you call him, just tell him David with the Alpine White MZ4 and Alpine White M5 send you! ;) Good luck! :cheers:

Enjoy shopping and hope to see you join us with your new 08' M5 soon! :M5launch:

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts