BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am intrested in doing the pully onmy M5, who do you guys recomend?
and 2nd how does it make the car faster?

·
Registered
700 Posts
i know i'm going to sound like a certain "M5 Expert" who invariably posts using blue font and has trouble with spelling...
but, do a search.

·
Registered
994 Posts
i know i'm going to sound like a certain "M5 Expert" who invariably posts with who has trouble with spelling and uses blue font...
but, do a search.
Classic.

If I get mine done I'm going to RPI, they're just a few miles away from me. It makes the car faster as it takes the strain of running AC, navi etc etc from the engine

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have the Dixis Pulley and I am very happy with it. I must say when people were talkiing about huge performance gains I didnt believe it. It truly is a night and day difference. My car is a bigger and badder beast since the pulley.lovelove

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I have the EvoSport pulley and am very happy with it. However, if I were buying it today, I would go with RPI simply b/c they are a great shop with amazing customer service. The pulleys themselves are probably pretty comparable.

A "quick story" about RPI: I ordered 3 of the trunk badges from them - you know the ones about storing 3 dead hookers, 4 crying babaies, etc. Eloy actually calls me himself to tell me they are out of one on the ones I chose and spends half an hour on the phone with me discussing the M5 and various mods. I told him to send me any one he wanted as the third. Yesterday the mail comes and the badges are there. Eloy sent me 5 (for the price of 3), just to make up for the fact that they were out of one.

Reactions: m6ontheway

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I have evo as well but would have went with RPI cause they made those cool scoops!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts