BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have any idea where can I get AA Cold Air Intake with a reasonable shipping cost. I tried beastpower and their shipping cost is almost unbelievable. Guys living in US (you are lucky :)). I live in Dubai</ST1:p and I was quoted around $611 for shipping. To me it sounds a lot I don't know if this is what all websites are offering. Guys any idea? :1zhelp:<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Thanks<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
804 Posts
The way I do it is try to find out when a friend is coming over from the US and ship it to their house for them to bring it with them. Or, ship it to a friend in the US and have them ship it over here, that is usually much cheaper than what the vendors charge. Also try to order all what you need at one time, that way you would cut on shipping cost.

I hope this helps:)

·
Registered
490 Posts
I guess if they ship it full retail and charge you for handling than it sounds about right. I can probably get it shipped for slightly less depending on size and weight. But, it will still be fairly costly. :dunno:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks again guys, I will try to find someone in the US to ship to then do what alquazi suggested.

·
Company Representative for Active Autowerke
189 Posts
Thanks again guys, I will try to find someone in the US to ship to then do what alquazi suggested.
If you like, give me a call here at extension 225 or shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

- Kirk

·
Registered
490 Posts
WOW. An inside response. I LOVE it. Thanks for being "in tune" with the public. Or at least the public M5Board.com life. :applause:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts