BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aftermath from the epic northeast storm Lol. It literally packed 2 1/2 feet of drift snow by the garage. Its a shame how some have no choice but to drive their M5/6's in this :( that's why I store mine. It does suck that for 3 months I don't want to drive them, but avoiding all the salt feels great after :) If anyone else has cool pics of this garbage storm, post some :grinyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Great pics , thanks for sharing . unlike US we have rains in Kuwait nowadays but you can drive your beast ;)

·
Registered
933 Posts
you think thats bad....these are a couple pics i found on another forum of yesterday and today's storm that hit...what seems like
EVERYWHERE...

NOW...Thats some serious SNOW!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha, damnnnnnn, I guess mine Isn't so bad. Well.....when situations like this happen... Time to whip out the ///M Sled! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Aftermath from the epic northeast storm Lol. It literally packed 2 1/2 feet of drift snow by the garage. Its a shame how some have no choice but to drive their M5/6's in this :( that's why I store mine. It does suck that for 3 months I don't want to drive them, but avoiding all the salt feels great after :) If anyone else has cool pics of this garbage storm, post some :grinyes:
Nice pix! However, a proper set of snow rims and tires allow the beast to move in nearly any condition. The shame is that one would choose to store their beast in the garage like a queenn ;). . These beasts are born in the land of Bavaria u understand, and meant to be driven all year! :checkeredflag:

Reactions: David Ajax III

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
These beasts are born in the land of Bavaria u understand, and meant to be driven all year! :checkeredflag:
+1000:viking:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice pix! However, a proper set of snow rims and tires allow the beast to move in nearly any condition. The shame is that one would choose to store their beast in the garage like a queenn ;). . These beasts are born in the land of Bavaria u understand, and meant to be driven all year! :checkeredflag:
Thanks! :haha: And I do understand, and allow me to rephrase, It's not a shame It's just hard to hear. To expose a perfect vehicle like this to massive amounts of salt and moisture, it kills me. These cars are barely 4-5 years old and In this weather they wont feel the same after another 4-5. Sometimes people don't realize what lurks inside and under vehicles in these conditions. Nuts, bolts, brackets, seals, gaskets, joints, washers etc, not everything is stainless.... salt/moisture = metals worst nightmare. I understand the pride and honor in driving these, and obviously in winter if you need or want to drive them, I respect that. However, I personally like to keep mine lasting and feeling 100% as long as possible :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome to winter you guys, dont feel bad especially for Chicago folks who had it all green till yesterday, my buddy would always rub it in from Chicago how nice it was and how bad Mipls was becausse of the so many snow storms we had here

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
At least in Hawaii it's exotic bird poo for an exotic car, not the common types we have here on the mainland.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts