BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale BMW E39 rear-view mirror with built-in Valentine 1 concealed display. $280
Located in Palatine, IL

·
Registered
284 Posts
Does it come with the radar detector itself or is it just the mirror display?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course for that amount of money there is no radar detector included, but only mirror with built-in Valentine one concealed display.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Actually this is because of the design of the circuit board of the concealed display. It has connector on the left side (the wire is connected to it) and it is messing the installation.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry, don't have enough posts to reply to your PM.
The only thing you need - Valentine radar detector with power adapter with accessory output.
you can give me your e-mail, and I will provide you with more details.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
sorry, don't have enough posts to reply to your PM.
The only thing you need - Valentine radar detector with power adapter with accessory output.
you can give me your e-mail, and I will provide you with more details.
I believe in addition to the actual V1, you guys can get this direct from Valentine 1:

Direct-Wire Power Adapter - $13
Item 20305

Same as the Adapter included with the V1; For permanent installation that draws power directly from vehicle's electrical system instead of the lighter socket. Also includes Fuse (Item 20303) and Wiring harness connector (Item 20310).

https://store.valentine1.com/store/default.asp?category=partsdept

When I purchased this, the top connection has one for power and accessory, accessory being this concealed display.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe in addition to the actual V1, you guys can get this direct from Valentine 1:

Direct-Wire Power Adapter - $13
Item 20305

Same as the Adapter included with the V1; For permanent installation that draws power directly from vehicle's electrical system instead of the lighter socket. Also includes Fuse (Item 20303) and Wiring harness connector (Item 20310).

https://store.valentine1.com/store/default.asp?category=partsdept

When I purchased this, the top connection has one for power and accessory, accessory being this concealed display.
Isn't it (direct wire power adapter) coming with V1? I got mine in the same box with radar detector (I didn't purchase anything additional).

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Isn't it (direct wire power adapter) coming with V1? I got mine in the same box with radar detector (I didn't purchase anything additional).

Yes, It comes with a V1 brand new, but some people buy the V1 used and most times does not include it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I forgot to mention, that this mirror could be used in for sure on E39, E38, E53, E46, and probably on E60 and E65.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 20 of 21 Posts