BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rear drivers side window is stuck in the full down position. When I press the button to raise it, I can hear the motor working but the window doesn't come up. I'm assuming this is a broken clip problem but I don't have any experience with the power window system. I tried looking for the parts I might need online before I take off the door panel. Does anybody have experience with this problem that can provide some tips and or insight?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
My drivers side regulator broke about a year ago. Id recommend not trying to get the window back up because you may scratch it. They tend to break a lot in these cars

·
Registered
86 Posts
Before you go replacing anything, my rear window did the same thing. Try and slam the door from the back seat while holding the button in the up-button position simultaneously (make sure the window lock isn't on). Do it a few times, if that doesn't work then it's something more serious than being off track. Good luck!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Thanks I just fixed my window.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My rear drivers side window is stuck in the full down position. When I press the button to raise it, I can hear the motor working but the window doesn't come up. I'm assuming this is a broken clip problem but I don't have any experience with the power window system. I tried looking for the parts I might need online before I take off the door panel. Does anybody have experience with this problem that can provide some tips and or insight?
In my car also same problem.this problem what did you do

1 - 6 of 6 Posts