BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
CALL DEALER AND EXPLAIN WHAT U LOOKING FOR...then get the part number...and go find it online..:)) good luck

Just make sure the dealership you call has a good parts guy. As these cars age, very few people know what these parts are for. This is especially true if it’s a part that fails with age/miles because they never see it through their lease warranties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just picked up a mint 2010... Car is a 9 out of 10 except for the 4 panels in between the front and rear windows. I went ahead and also replaced the 4 trim piece above and below the windows. Find a good body shop and it will be cheaper than the dealership.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just make sure the dealership you call has a good parts guy. As these cars age, very few people know what these parts are for. This is especially true if it’s a part that fails with age/miles because they never see it through their lease warranties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So true! I needed to replace a interior door handle part that a large BMW dealer parts man said was unavailable. I found it on Pelican after an hour of searching!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
M5Jim
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing