BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the first ding on my pristine 03 Carbon Black M5 (with only 12k on the clock) couldn't be a little scratch... some knob in a Corolla rear ended me this weekend on La Cienega here in LA. We were stopped at a traffic light and he was a little too enthusiastic about the traffic starting to move and drove right into me. So slow speed but took out the rear valence and it looks like the bumper will need to be replaced and my left side exhaust pipes are bent down a bit.

I did some searching on the board for body shops but what came up was a few years old. Anybody have any good recommendations on a shop preferably mid-city or westside? Insurance gave me a list but none came up with encouraging reviews. I did find some good bits on Avio Coach Craft but also a little old so if anyone has some recent experience with them I'd appreciate it. Last year when someone hit my wife's 328i Mercury had us take it to Paulee on LA Cienega - ended up being about $14k in work that took them nearly six weeks and the hood didn't close right when we got it back. It was going back to BMW off lease so I wasn't so concerned but I wasn't too enthused by their work. Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sorry about the accident!! Going through a similar situation myself, was rear ended as the front car in a 4 car chain of events. My car is currently getting worked on at Marco's Century West Collision up in N. Hollywood (6827 Vineland 91605) . They are one of the on-site body shops for Century West BMW and the reviews i found online seemed positive. Everyone I've dealt with there has been nice and very professional. I'll hopefully get my beast back from them by Wednesday and i'll let you know about the quality of the work.

·
Registered
403 Posts
For future reference for local West LA people that want their cars fixed right, try Eli's:

Eli's Auto Center 8435 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90048-4124 <nobr>(323) 653-0309</nobr> () ‎ elisautobody.com

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident! it happened to me too awhile back on the 5fwy(where the 60fwy meets) by a drunk girl in a cowgirl outfit(halloween). I took my car to C&C collision after being recommended by a former board member. He does TOP NOTCH work and will do whatever he can to make sure your insurance company keeps you happy :) Needless to say.. my car came out of his shop looking brand new.

check them out: C&C Collision, Pasadena Auto Body Repair Shop - Home

and yelp: C & C Collision - Pasadena, CA

make sure to tell them a board member(han kim) sent you :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts