• If your really blown.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let it be

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
OP simply asked "Would this make you go crazy if your a big E39 M5 avid fan such as myself?" so I answered truthfully that I could not unsee the rest of it.

And I admit I didn't answer with just a simple Yes or No. Perhaps I should have. But you asked for an opinion on M5Board, opinions are open and free, toughen up son.

Go fix your bumper if it makes you happy.

Registered
2000 M5
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
OP simply asked "Would this make you go crazy if your a big E39 M5 avid fan such as myself?" so I answered truthfully that I could not unsee the rest of it.

And I admit I didn't answer with just a simple Yes or No. Perhaps I should have. But you asked for an opinion on M5Board, opinions are open and free, toughen up son.

Go fix your bumper if it makes you happy.
馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ馃槀馃ぃ馃ぃ馃槀 it鈥檚 all good turkey,but You disrespected a IMSA GT car fruit cake! And really had the balls to say you plane Jane ride looked better My Kidney Grille and Badges are officially tissue ****tt you have even heard or seen the exhaust yet.That was real out of line! and got me thinking is this dude on Massachusetts meth!!

Registered
Would this make you go crazy if your a big E39 M5 avid fan such as myself? Would it cost a lot to get fixed ..is it worth it ? View attachment 940309
Would this make you go crazy if your a big E39 M5 avid fan such as myself? Would it cost a lot to get fixed ..is it worth it ? View attachment 940309
I had a 4" long crack right at the corner where the PDC sensor is located probably from some jerk who backed into it. I was told by a local body shop that plastic bumper can't be repaired and was quoted over $1,700 to replace it. I contacted Bumper Buddies and they told me they could use plastic welding technique to repair the crack for $375. I took them on and they did a fantastic job and now the crack has completely disappeared. The matching paint is perfect and flawless and my rear bumper now looks like new again. Can't be happier. Attaching a before and after pictures. It is a 2003.

Attachments

Registered
2000 M5
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I contacted bumper buddies and they told me they only do dents anyway I鈥檓 not in Cali.i just took it to the BMW dealer here and my insurence is taking care of it.they did do a good job tho 馃憤

Registered
Lolol.

I think it鈥檚 funny that person A called person B an 鈥渁sswhole鈥 and subsequently said that what person B said was the 鈥渟tupidest鈥 thing, all while using the poorest grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation I鈥檝e ever seen aside from a below average 2nd grader.

Wow. This place never disappoints.

Nice M stripes btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Trizzuth, my man - don't waste your breath. Anyone who comes over to a new place and starts calling people fruit cake and turkey would have his face beaten to a bloody pulp in real life.

Mr.M5101 - grow up. Coming to a new forum and provoking and disrespecting old-time members is not a recipe for a longevity around here. Honestly, anyone who needs confirmation of others what to do regarding superficial bumper damage to their car comes off as strange - its your car, and its a very easy thing to fix - why ask others when you can make that decision on your own. Don't bother replying - I will not respond.

Reactions: Ibmotoren
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.