Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2000 M5
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would this make you go crazy if your a big E39 M5 avid fan such as myself? Would it cost a lot to get fixed ..is it worth it ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Guess it would depend on the condition of the rest of the car. Is this a garage queen, daily driver, beater?

If it were my car I’d see about replacing the bumper or fixing it. May be able to buy a new one and sell this on on the boards and not be out too much money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2000 M5
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx a lot for your response🙌 And Im going to get a estimate.The rest of condition of the car is a 9/10.Friends said it’s hardly noticeable except to me.its a daily driver right now but before this virus i was driving it Only about 20 miles per day.Others saying the price and time is not worth it.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
This should be under $600 to fix and re-paint. I'd fix it.

·
Registered
2000 M5
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess it would depend on the condition of the rest of the car. Is this a garage queen, daily driver, beater?

If it were my car I’d see about replacing the bumper or fixing it. May be able to buy a new one and sell this on on the boards and not be out too much money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Condition of the car

thats what I’m thinking.If it was more tho would you Just leave it has it ?

·
Registered
218 Posts
If it was my car, my eyes would automatically focus on the damage each and every time I approached it. In other words, it would drive me crazy. If the car is 9/10, then I would definitely get it fixed.

·
Registered
2000 M5
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
🤣 i Got you! But it may not be worth it for that small of damage tho.I hope it’s under 600$

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
It is was me, my eyes automatically focus on the improper and honestly really bad looking headlights, the GIGANTIC windshield banner and the 120000 ///M stripes on your front grille. Then my eyes go to the BLACK style 65's that take away from the car rather than add and the goddamned gigantic ebay wheel center caps! Not sure how you can see anything else.

Impossible to notice a bumper crack that still has paint over it with all the rest going on here...

·
Registered
2000 M5
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is was me, my eyes automatically focus on the improper and honestly really bad looking headlights, the GIGANTIC windshield banner and the 120000 ///M stripes on your front grille. Then my eyes go to the BLACK style 65's that take away from the car rather than add and the goddamned gigantic ebay wheel center caps! Not sure how you can see anything else.

Impossible to notice a bumper crack that still has paint over it with all the rest going on here...
Seem’s like you really like My car thanx bro! #******!

”It is me” 🤣lean how to type fruit cake! And if I was you I would analyze my car to cause yours look worn down and plane out corny..even if that’s your car.Gray is the weakest color of the E39M5 series !🤮
Lol, knew that post was coming from somebody! Definitely no longer the Q-ship it once was.
OP, have you reached out to Clemster? Looks like you’re in the same State. Worth a shot to see if he has a LMB one.

E39 (96-03) For Sale - Clemster's Continuous Part...
Lol, knew that post was coming from somebody! Definitely no longer the Q-ship it once was.
OP, have you reached out to Clemster? Looks like you’re in the same State. Worth a shot to see if he has a LMB one.

E39 (96-03) For Sale - Clemster's Continuous Part...
🤣 Right bro! sup wit the hate from a kid who has a busted corny looking ride.**** does not even look nowhere close to mine or even a M5🤣🤣🤣and you saying this forum was a Qship ..meaning ? and no who is clemster ?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
OK, I'll play, been awhile since I got into one of these fun threads on E46Fanatics, ha.

Which one looks better? This one, or OP's?

I'll give you a bonus one, here's my 01 330i before it died at the hands of a crazy old lady.

Me thinks you lose either way. Enjoy your day!

·
Registered
2000 M5
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man these cars are plane! Mine is a IMSA gt ride yours are pretty boring! I cant believe you had the balls to hop out there and be a troll.The 330 looks better tho.You could have just kept it moving bro saying insane ****! Here is my second ride since you wanna play.Here is my 528i both look way better then yours 🤣good night 🌝

Attachments

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
A troll is someone who comes in and gives someone **** for essentially no reason other than to ruffle feathers. A troll is a blatant liar, making endless claims with zero proof to back it up. My cars are my proof to back up the fact that they are essentially stock looking BMWs with OE+ subtle mods. Most will find them subtly gorgeous.

I am not lying, your M badges are flippin waaaaay overboard and there's far too many M stripes in places they don't belong on the car, or look incredibly ****ty. I understand and can clearly see your affinity for the light blue/blue/red, just know that as easy as it is to say "it's his car, he's entitled to his own opinion!", it's far easier to say "this doesn't look right and everyone knows it, except for you."

I would have bet $10,000 that there would be a huge chinese fake eBay M grille badge on your other car if I had know there was one other poor car in existence that has suffered the same fate. God help us all if that badge actually says "///M5" too, and not just "///M" lol.

Been here, done that, too old for this now, so to each his own, just know that others are looking at your car, thinking the EXACT EXACT SAME THING. Clean it up, make her look right and you will get a lot more respect from the BMW community, INCLUDING the BMW community that HEAVILY mods their cars.

Ever look at Turner Motorsport's BMW Race cars? Find me one gigantic *** fake *** ///M badge on any single one of their cars, in any picture and I'll FULLY give you the win.

·
Registered
2000 M5
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I asked a simple question on damage to a rear bumper.You came in trying to joke my ride.You can attack the badge on the 528i I been took it off but regardless it still looks better the. Both your rides!! and I don’t have the car anymore asswhole! How you gonna say what others think or assume that they like your ride! Man you sure are a women.Speaking of women I would bet any amount I would get more in my ride then yours.Thats a FACT.Your to old for what?...to be a douche?!? Funny The deflation of a troll is exactly what you are and doing.My M5 Gets featured on I.G pages and was featured on turners twitter.What you saying idiot! not to mention how many complains I get in the street.Yours looks like the many that were made mine is 1 of a kind #Fact

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Holy sheeeeet, I think I found the true troll! OK I'm done.

I think you better been takin your bumper off the. Your ride!!! Forget what I said here, I am a women! A women does not come in my ride! Hey, at least you got many complains in the street.

I think I'm the one that's been trolled. Russo, is that you?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey, come on guys, let's be nice. The OP asked this group for input on a legitimate question, no need to talk down his ride. Everyone is entitled to accessorize their car to their own taste, whether or not his car meets your standard for style is not important. There is enough controversy in the world today without adding to it.

·
Registered
2000 M5
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats what I’m saying bro! dude just came out of nowhere saying the stupidest **** in the 🌍 I mean everybody disagrees with him on my ride like the dumb *** he is but it did not have to come to this.i just asked a simple question

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.