BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had someone make it. It's not Di-Noc but the real thing

Prapan (owner), at NVDautosport.com, did it for me custom. These things are not cheap. M5 version on eBay was $95, I paid a little over $100.

Just had to have it...

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Looks great! Can/will he make more?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Lol! Gotta. Love DVRs and, during F1 season, Noise Canceling Headphones. Keeps the wife happy during the late/early races.

·
Registered
139 Posts
There was a company in England that used to sell one and stopped. I have been waiting for one and was thinking about using the 3M CF vinyl wrap on the matte black one I have. I would like it without the chrome around the ///

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You may be thinking of this company. They still do custom work as well. I thought about Di-Noc for the badge but I wanted it to match the CF license plate frame and rear apron. My Cab cover is Di-Noc, which wasn't a terribly hard job, as are my front speaker bezels and the two items below.

There are only a few CF custom shops left. Common items of course are available at many of our sponsor sites,

N.V.D.Autosport - Carbon fibre ( Carbon fiber ) CF products for BMW E36 M3 E46 M3 E90 M3 E92 M3 E60 M5 E63 M6, E36 M3 carbon fibre , E46 M3 carbon fiber, E90 M3 carbon fibre, E92 M3 carbon fiber, E39 M5 carbon fibre, E60 M5 carbon fiber, E63 M6 carbo
CA Automotive International Ltd
and Revozport. They're still around as well
http://www.revozport.com/fullpricelist.htm#RANGE!E63

Attachments

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
very nice!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.