BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a really good deal for Blinder installation(Palm Beach)

I just got off the phone with the guy that installed my V1 and laser jammer into my range rover. He had done an excellent job, really professional. He installs all this stuff into the top cars. He told me that it would have to be later on next week because he still has to do a bunch of DB9's. I got his phone number from my Range Rover dealer. He will get the blinder M40, he will install it, and he will take out the valentine from my range rover and re-install it into the M5 for $525. If anyone in the area is interested I can get you his number. Oh, and the best part is that he comes to your house or work, whichever you want.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Re: I got a really good deal for Blinder installation(Palm Beach)

If my car ever comes out of Braman i will take a look at your install when its done. I should be up at Braman early next week to check on my car.

·
Registered
87 Posts

I've recently thought about getting one. Are they legal? Also, I would assume if a cop can't bet your speed, then he knows you have a laser jammer. Is that going to piss him off and get him to stop you for something else?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

rocket25 said:
I've recently thought about getting one. Are they legal? Also, I would assume if a cop can't bet your speed, then he knows you have a laser jammer. Is that going to piss him off and get him to stop you for something else?
They are legal in Florida. There are a few states where they aren't. I think, Oklahoma, California, Washington DC, and a few other ones. Since he can't stop me for speeding what else is he going to stop me for? Seatbelt? You always wear it because it doesn't stop beeping. I think it is a must have in such a powerful car and especially if it is legal.

·
Registered
1 Posts

yea i would def be interested in his number, i had a blinder instaled in my m3 and i loved it.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

keenang said:
yea i would def be interested in his number, i had a blinder instaled in my m3 and i loved it.

Call Robin at 561-289-6566. But I don't think he will come to Alabama.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts