BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am new to posting but have been reading quite a bit and love the forum. I am about to place a order for the M5. The question and confusion I have is that they have given me a delivery period of between 4 and 5 mths. Due to tax reasons in Greece apparently they dont have any other orders at the dealership that I will be ordering (cars are purchased according to cc's and tax bracket you fall under).
Is this a realistic time period for delivery with all the delays that have occured? Timing is of financial essence with this purchase as the purchase will save taxes for my company, and I want to avoid being let down because I know that dealerships promise the world to secure a order?
Your opinions will be greatly appreciated? :confused3

·
Registered
86 Posts
GeorgeSmooth said:
Hey guys,
I am new to posting but have been reading quite a bit and love the forum. I am about to place a order for the M5. The question and confusion I have is that they have given me a delivery period of between 4 and 5 mths. Due to tax reasons in Greece apparently they dont have any other orders at the dealership that I will be ordering (cars are purchased according to cc's and tax bracket you fall under).
Is this a realistic time period for delivery with all the delays that have occured? Timing is of financial essence with this purchase as the purchase will save taxes for my company, and I want to avoid being let down because I know that dealerships promise the world to secure a order?
Your opinions will be greatly appreciated? :confused3
Sounds reasonble however don't take there word.
it hasn't been relased in germ yet so doesn't sound
good but its good to know you r #1 on the list :viking:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome to the board George :byee55amg

You should contact BMW Greece directly and confirm the delivery dates. If they will not tell you, get your dealer to do this. You will find their contact information here:

http://www.bmw.gr/home/

Sorry I couldn't post a more specific link but it's all Greek to me ouich

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ashok Arora said:
Welcome to the board George :byee55amg

You should contact BMW Greece directly and confirm the delivery dates. If they will not tell you, get your dealer to do this. You will find their contact information here:

http://www.bmw.gr/home/

Sorry I couldn't post a more specific link but it's all Greek to me ouich
Thanks Ashok. I tried the email route originally but unfortunately have not recieved a response. The way I choose my dealer was by emailing all the dealers and the first one to respond would get the order. Funny enough only one has responded since hehe. Guess they dont believe in emai here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts