BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know.. The North America M5 is totally different from the Rest of the world. So, Does BMW offers to "TOTALLY" transforme "NA M5" to the "rest of the world M5"?????
Not just the chip.. Weird L.C.... the whole thing???

·
Registered
282 Posts
Simple ....

Because of our " Judiciary" .....yawnnnn

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
I think they haven't brought the LC initially because they feared for lawsuits when it broke the gearbox (and it will, or the clutch for that matter)

afterall, most americans are not known for their velvet gloves when using a refined car (flame suit on) and they are sew-happy as no other nation

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I think they haven't brought the LC initially because they feared for lawsuits when it broke the gearbox (and it will, or the clutch for that matter)

afterall, most americans are not known for their velvet gloves when using a refined car (flame suit on) and they are sew-happy as no other nation
No flames here. JHMO, but the almost-laughable litigious situation we have here is merely a symptom of a weakening country on the decline.
The old JFK philosophy of "ask not what your country can do for you..." in many respects is now little more than a historical curiousity.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
No flames here. JHMO, but the almost-laughable litigious situation we have here is merely a symptom of a weakening country on the decline.
The old JFK philosophy of "ask not what your country can do for you..." in many respects is now little more than a historical curiousity.
+1 Just ask any Roman Senator. hmmm

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
+1 Just ask any Roman Senator. hmmm
Exactly my thoughts. Could we be experiencing the "fall of the American Empire?" (Rhetorical question) :byebye:

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Wait, how is the North American M5 "totally" different than the M5s in the rest of the world? The only major difference I know of is the LC. What else is there?

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
HAHA...But that's only because of the different methods of calculating HP. Nothing technically different about the engine.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Our car is far uglier...**** blends in when in Europe though...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts