BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many sets of rebuilt throttle actuators for sale. No. I didn't just change the gears and classify these as rebuilt. Because it has been proven over and over again that changing just the gears will not solve the problem.

Furthermore, just replacing the Mosfets alone will not solve the problem either. I took 10 circuit boards. Replaced the Mosfets on all 10 of them. Put Odometer gears on them as well. Only 1 of them actually survived past 300 miles. The rest of them went into limp mode again almost immediately. (This test procedure was very frustrating and costly!)

I, on the other hand, upgraded all Gears to superior materials. Replaced all Mosfets. All Transistors, capacitors, Voltage regulators, microprocessor, serial Eprom were tested or changed if necessary.

Once I have remanufactured the circuit board and replaced the gears with superior materials, it will not need to be replaced again. However, if it ever does, it has an unlimited mile lifetime warranty so I will replace it at no extra cost!

Price: $350.00 (Per Unit) $12.00 shipping
$700.00 (Set of two) Free shipping

I am basically offering this to my ///M family at my cost with almost no profit. Why pay $1,400.00 dollars for a part which could be bought for $700.00?

Contact me here through the board or text me at 7347304411. Thanks.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
208 Posts
Installed a pair of these for a customer on his e9x M3. Arrived quick and no problems at all.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just shipped another set out. Protected with Bubble wrap.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another 2 sets were sold today. Thanks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are signs of bad actuators? When do they usually go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This topic has been discussed throughly on the m5board and the m3post. A quick search will yield many helpful threads. There really are no early signs to detect a faulty actuator. They go when the go!

As far as what miles do they typically go, studies have shown actuators going bad as early as 40k miles and as late as 115k miles. So it's a very wide range.

It's safe to say that if you have the funds and you want to be on top of your maintenance, it should be done in the above mentioned mile range.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just shipped put another set today. I have seven more rebuilt sets. Who wants to buy actuators for half the price of new OEM ones?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hello, I can personally vouch for Abdul’s great customer service. Got in contact with him, ordered a set of actuators and within 3 days I recieved my actuators. I was going to just replace the gears, but due to having the error 2b16 I didnt want to risk a fried circuit board. This is the best option for us in the USA!!!! Can’t wait to get these installed and have my M5 running again. Abdul is very knowledgable and professional to deal with. Thank you Abdul

·
Registered
98 Posts
are they on Ebay?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are they on Ebay?
No. Considering to put it on. But then I will have to raise my prices. Which I really don't want to do. Since the ebay fees are crazy.

But you can buy them directly from my website through using PayPal.

·
Registered
12 Posts
These are awesome.

Service is fantastic! Ordered on a Saturday, got them on a Wednesday and these are buttery.

Take it from me, DO NOT do a replacement gear kit. I did the replacement and ended up with a completely dead actuator and another than barely moved under its own power. Replacing the gears WILL fail eventually.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These are awesome.

Service is fantastic! Ordered on a Saturday, got them on a Wednesday and these are buttery.

Take it from me, DO NOT do a replacement gear kit. I did the replacement and ended up with a completely dead actuator and another than barely moved under its own power. Replacing the gears WILL fail eventually.
Thanks for the review. I appreciate you trusting my rebuilt actuators for your m5.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's your web site? Considering buying it. What about the old ones? Do u need them for rebuild? Thx
Nope. I don't need your actuators to rebuild. I sell 100% working condition rebuilt ones. It makes the process easier. You don't have to take yours off, send them to me, wait for me to rebuild them. All this time your car cannot be driven. Not a good idea.
Rather. I always keep rebuilt ones with me. You purchase the rebuilt actuator. You get it within 72 hours. All I ask is that you send me your faulty actuators back.
You can contact me at 7347304411. Also sent you a pm.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
3 more ///M owners saving a lot of money by purchasing these actuators. Still have many sets in stock.
I've gotten numerous pm's thanking me for this service. I can't reply to everyone. But "Thank You" for appreciating my service!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All lined up and ready to go for a Lifetime!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All lined up and ready to go for a Lifetime!

Sorry. Here's the pic.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A few reviews from the m3 community.

Reactions: Jomar1494

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm out of stock now. Sold faster than I thought. I'll be working on these over the next few days. Should stock up by Wednesday or Thursday of next week. You can reserve some ahead of time if you want. Thanks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 103 Posts