BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RE: GREAT NEWS RE: EISENMANN EXHAUSTS FOR MIDDLE EAST,AMERICA AND ASIA

RE: GREAT NEWS RE: EISENMANN EXHAUSTS FOR MIDDLE EAST,AMERICA AND ASIA
<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->CA is pleased to announce it is now officially distributing Eisenmann exhausts to the following below listed areas/countries, as the exclusivity agreement with the previous distributor has been terminated. This new agreement is fully sanctioned by Eisenmann Gmbh, Germany. </O:p>
<O:p</O:p
<O:pNorth America</O:p
<O:pSouth America </O:p
<O:pMiddle East</O:p
<O:pASIA ( except China and Maccau) </O:p
<O:pEurope ( except Denmark, Sweden, Cyprus, Russia,Belgium,Netherlands,Switzerland) </O:p
<O:pCA has been exclusive Eisenman Distributor for the UK and Portugal for some 5 years now, and we only 100% GENUINE Eisenmann products from their range, and the FULL and COMPLETE range of Eisenmann products. maximum delivery time to any country will be 5 weeks, usually under 4 weeks, all by door to door air courier.</O:p
<O:pIn light of this new development CA would like to make a group buy offer as follows, at the below listed discount rates from our £gbp prices as listed on our excel website price list at http://www.caauto.reflex-hosting.net/items/EisenmannListCA2007WEBVERSION.xls :</O:p
<O:p<O:pNorth America 10 orders or more -45%</O:p
<O:pSouth America 5 orders or more - 45 % </O:p
<O:pMiddle East 7 orders or more -40%</O:p
<O:pASIA ( except China and Maccau) 5 orders or more -40 % </O:p
<O:pAll of Europe -30% </O:p
<O:pdelivery charges would apply on top of the listed prices. </O:p
<O:pWe expect to keep this offer open for 2 weeks or thereabouts. </O:p
<O:pIf any dealers are interested in distribution please PM or e mail us . </O:p
<O:pthank you

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
So if I can get 9 more buyers, then you will discount 45% off E-race exhaust??? Is that equivalent to around $1500 USD??? And you can guarantee authenticity??? If so I am def. interested!

·
Registered
288 Posts
+1

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
We have 5 so far....

1. plastique999
2. Carbon black
3. AAM6
4. AAM6
5. HRE Wheels

Anyone else???

We need 10...
CA Automotive...can you give us the time frame for us serious buyers?

·
Registered
288 Posts
if that is a 45% off GP prices then it equates to approximately US$1,900 with oval tips

·
Registered
123 Posts
for 45% OFF...i'll take one too..please put my name down for Eisenmann race oval tip. thank you very much.

can anyone make sure how much are the exahust after 45% off? thanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
the GP prices include VAT which is approximately 19% therefore we would be getting a 26% discount.:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
the GP prices include VAT which is approximately 19% therefore we would be getting a 26% discount.:biggrinbounce:
VAT and shipping?....$1900 for oval tips?....still a great deal!

CA Automotive...can you chime in and please verify!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
1. plastique999
2. Carbon black
3. AAM6
4. AAM6
5. HRE Wheels
6. api3

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
good day

our apologies for not posting sooner.

- yes the £gbp prices on the excel list include our VAT which is 17.5%, so without vat the discount is 27.5%.

- the price list, in £gbp, can be seen here http://www.caauto.reflex-hosting.net/items/EisenmannListCA2008WEBVERSION.xls

If the six members listed below definately want to go for this offer then we will accept these orders at the full discount without need to make up the 10 orders :)

thanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
thanks I'm calling now:biggrinbounce::M5launch:

·
Registered
288 Posts
just placed my order with Roy for e-race with oval tips:1:everyone needs to order as quickly as possible in order to get the discount.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks to carbon black, who has now placed his order.
please note all orders will only be placed to Eisenmann once we have all 6 order details and payments

thanks

Cost for e60 M5 oval race exhaust is £1748 gbp less 45% = £1048.80 + shipping at approx £170 gbp

thanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
just one quick question, not to be picky, the website has the price at $1,665 BP?

so based on today's exchange rate we are looking at $2,350.00 with shipping

thanks,

Andrew

·
Registered
288 Posts
$2,350 including shipping sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I would like to place an order now as well!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts