BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Psmportland, I'd return your bar wherever u bought it and get your money back...I thought about running a different bar on the front and keeping the rear RD bar, but I'm done with this company....after breaking 2 front bars in the exact place during city driving, I'm not even gonna take the chance with the rear or a third front bar....I decided to go with the m6 comp front and rear bars and bimmerworld 11' adjustable end links...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Trinity Autosport : basically told me I was SOL.
Said that the guy(s) from RD Sport have been MIA.
I asked about the other broken ones they have obviously had and go no response.
I assume I should have known better, some jenky shop in a business park, buying and reselling whatever crap they can, while publishing no documentation, warranty statements etc. I should have bought elsewhere and now, I guess I get to vote with my wallet.

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
Trinity Autosport : basically told me I was SOL.
Said that the guy(s) from RD Sport have been MIA.
I asked about the other broken ones they have obviously had and go no response.
I assume I should have known better, some jenky shop in a business park, buying and reselling whatever crap they can, while publishing no documentation, warranty statements etc. I should have bought elsewhere and now, I guess I get to vote with my wallet.
In the meantime, they continue selling a known defective product that could result in catastrophic outcome.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts