BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I've been looking everywhere and I can't find pictures of people dropped on RD Springs. They claim to drop 1.5" and 1.4".

Any one have any pictures?

Thanks in Advance

- Josh

·
Registered
605 Posts
They are the best (and lowest by far!!)
Here is mine:

Evan

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Here's one of the pictures I sent Josh. Kinda dark though. The drop is 38mm front and 24mm rear.

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they are the lowest springs on the market.
i just picked a set up at a great price at the local shop... if anyone in LA wants a sick price, give me a PM.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Thanks Kenny. Wish I had some better pictures.

·
Registered
316 Posts
can you post pictures of your ride please? :biggrinbounce:
Hey tightie

I dont have any update pictures of my car yet. Its been at the audio shop for the past 2 months. I plan to get it soon and swamp out the RDsport springs with KW coilovers. I'll post some pics when I get the car back. Thanks

-darrick

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Hey Darrick, you don't care about losing your EDC functionality with the coilovers?

But for what it's worth, I had KW V2s on my 545 and they were great!

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey tightie

I dont have any update pictures of my car yet. Its been at the audio shop for the past 2 months. I plan to get it soon and swamp out the RDsport springs with KW coilovers. I'll post some pics when I get the car back. Thanks

-darrick

Hey Darrick, you don't care about losing your EDC functionality with the coilovers?

But for what it's worth, I had KW V2s on my 545 and they were great!

hey,
if i wouldnt loose the edc, i would of got kw too.
i had kwv2 on my m3 and wow, no words could describe how happy i was. best handling and i was by far the lowest m3. :applause:

no, its not a photoshop. and theyre 19" hre 840r. :hihi:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts