BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have any input on this exhaust? seems to be reasonably priced. how loud is it compared to stock or dinan?

any other info?

thanks!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Heard it this last weekend. Eurocarfan has the set up. It's a nice sound. I would say smoother than the Dinan I heard. Not much louder.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
I have the RDSport Competition exhaust with X-pipe. This is a louder and lighter version than their Sport exhaust. Apparently, they no longer import the Sport exhaust to the US.

I personally like the sound as it's not too loud. I actually love some of the other louder exhausts like the E-Race but I think my neighbors would kill me and so would my wife.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
There are many exhaust systems. It is a very personal thing. Videos give some idea but are not truef indicaters.
I would recommend you take a close look at the Active Autowerke exhaust. Beautifully designed and sounds strong. Good price.
Check it out.

M5Ranger

·
Registered
92 Posts
There are many exhaust systems. It is a very personal thing. Videos give some idea but are not truef indicaters.
I would recommend you take a close look at the Active Autowerke exhaust. Beautifully designed and sounds strong. Good price.
Check it out.

M5Ranger
Yes, Active Autowerke would be an excellent chioce. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Also there is currently a group buy going on for Corsa. Sounds pretty
good to me and their products tend to be excellent quality.

As others say, the best thing to do is hear it in person. You should
attempt to organize a meet somewhere to gather different setups.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts