BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attn: All owners of '78 through early 90's 911's!! I have a mint set of true Racing Dynamics RGP wheels. Yes, I said true, not copies. The fitment is 17x8 1/2" in the front and 17x9 1/2" at the rear. For sure they'll bolt onto any widebody or Turbo with no issues, and they -should- have clearance for a typical 911 body, but I'm not willing to guarantee that. I do not have any tires, however the front wheels should wear a 235/45ZR17 and the rears should wear a 255 or 265/40ZR17. (You could probably squeeze a 245mm front and a 275mm rear if you have a Turbo.) Anyway, they are the classic Italian five spoke design from the late 80's with a really deep, flat lip. Basically, it's the look everyone's after today but in a non-polished appearance. Again, the wheels are in spectacular condition and have never been bent or repaired, and are painted in the original RD silver. Note: I do NOT have center caps but I've seen them offered on eBay. Since they were in storage, I never attempted to purchase any.

$1150. plus shipping and they're yours! I'm in sunny South Florida. (33021)

Feel free to email me directly if you wish. I will shoot some photos.

THANK YOU!! ///Miami Greg [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts