BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19 inch Dinan light weight wheels in great condition. These are one of the lightest 19" wheels made weighing in at only 20lbs. The wheels are straight and true with no curb rash.

The specs;
Rear: 19x10
Front: 19x9.5

These were on a E46 M3, I have been told they also fit on the new E90/E92/E93 M3, E60 M5 and the E39 M5 with hub centric rings (please check for yourself)
Dinan is SOLD OUT of these wheels.

You guys already know, new these wheels cost about $6000 for the set including tax and shipping. Selling for only $3598 for the set. ($899 per wheel).

Keep in mind you can use these wheels for years and re-sell them for basically what you bought them for. Dinan products hold their value because you can't get any discounts on their products.

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Arnold, i have some shipping info for you. also from Kevin from england. WOW shipping these wheels is a serious hassle, very few companies even want to deal with shipping these overseas or even across the border due to all the customs paperwork etc...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump, back up FOR SALE. seems the fees etc... are a bit much for the international guys. :sad1:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Wow what a deal. Very tempting but I better not.:eek:h:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Believe me man I wish. I've got to slow way down on the modding as the wife and I have a baby boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'm back in town, i apologize to several of you who emailed me. I lost a bunch of emails since I have been out of town for the last month. please email me or post your questions here. thanks

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
FWIW if these fit the E60 without hubcentric rings they will NOT fit an E39 without being rebored or using spacer/adapters. The E39 hub is larger than the E60 hub, 74.1mm versus 72.56mm.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts