BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Geeze what a tough crowd....I think he was referring to the window shade option.....so his grammer sucks:nono:
S

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Geeze what a tough crowd....I think he was referring to the window shade option.....so his grammer sucks:nono:
S
Sergio, if you were ice/snow bound in Dayton Ohio you would be tough too. :eek:oohhh:

His add gets some exposure, so not all bad...

How is your M5 search going?

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm with Sergio on this one......... "Back Window and Rear Window Shades."
Okay, Okay, I give up. Meant to be funny, but not ouich

Keep forgetting that Irish humour does no always translate well in the Colonies... :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey, it was early when you posted it. :typing:

Isn't it funny, though, the different interpretations people can get from reading the same text? cherrsagai

·
Registered
539 Posts
I found it ammusing. I had to read the text twice in the eBay add. Other than that, this looks like a pretty solid car. Not so sure about the price on it in the "Buy It Now" heading, but I really love that color combination. The Black with Imola Red interior has always done it for me. Decent mileage too. Just hope it's being represented truthfully.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Sergio, if you were ice/snow bound in Dayton Ohio you would be tough too. :eek:oohhh:

His add gets some exposure, so not all bad...

How is your M5 search going?
M5 search is on hold as I am accepting delivery of a Space Gray E92 M3:hihihi:...
I think my wife would flip out if two new rides showed up at once....but I am still looking around:M5thumbs:
Thanks
S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts