BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know if any BMW M owners in Raleigh would like to get together for a meet. I am new to the area so I would not know cool places to go to. Maybe we could meet up with other M owners in Charlotte?? Ideas anyone?
:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
i live in greensboro and would be happy to find a date to meet for lunch or whatever!

J

·
Registered
781 Posts
se, sounds good to me. naissef, who also posts to this board and who just got a new beast, may want in. also chuck, who also lives in the area may also want to be included. let me know what you are thinking.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Cool! So that is 3 confirmed thus far:

Naasief
SteveB
JInferno

Tamer, who has an E46 M3 will probably also join us ... if that's ok with you guys :)

Anyone else?

Paging jmunguia and XLR8ing!! :D

PS. Does Sunday, September 30 sound like a good date?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have to work that day! If I can't change my scheudle, i will be there in spirt!

J

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's on!

Raleigh meet is on for Sunday 30 September!
Now please send ideas on where to meet, what time, where to drive to, etc.!
JInferno ... let us know if you're in!

·
Registered
149 Posts
SE,

I would love to go but I couldn't switch my schedule therefore I have to freakin work! Oh well, gotta pay the bills. I will be there in spirt. Please post pictures and let me know how things go.

J

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
jmunguia
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing