BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Can you make the meet on Sunday 30 December 2001?

• Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No ... sorry, I cannot find the time to meet the other M Owners in Raleigh

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

A quick poll to see who will be available on Sunday 30 December for a meet. One more time to say goodbye to the year 2001 :byebye:
Hopefully we can have a huge turnout - I propose meeting for breakfast at Brig's again and then going for a ride!
E39 M5s, E46 M3s ... everyone welcome!
Chris, SteveB, TeezM3, XLR8ing, Jmunguia, Jinferno, Richard in NC, et al ... what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Sorry Nassif,

Its not a good time for me and I imagine others due to the hoilday. I will be in CT visiting family. Sorry to miss it! Please get some pics and let me know how it turns out. My M5 spirit will be there with you:hihi:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Chris,

Thats ok ... let us know when would be a good time for you ... we can always change the date! Having you and the beast with us in the flesh is better than in spirit :D The same goes to everyone else ... let us know which date would suit you best ... during 2001 or 2002 ... we just need to get together soon again!

·
Registered
781 Posts
naissef that date is bad for me too. middle of january?? let's plot our course this time. i have some ideas on roads around falls lake. of course, it would be better to meet in raleigh rather than cary in that events

steveb

·
Registered
149 Posts
:D middle of janurary works for me too!

J:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Finally got arround to answering the poll. Count me in in January if it is a weekend. If it's the 19th, I'll have to shuffle my schedule but no biggie. There is also a Pack game that weekend that I may try to get to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Richard in NC
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing