BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Phil: I don't see any problem with that since we'll most likely just be a walk-up group. They won't allow us to do a reservation with GroupOn discounts.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Can't make it. Helping with Street Survival down in Sanford for the whole day. You guys enjoy.

On a separate note, all my massive maintenance is all done and has paid off. Car runs better than new. She really screams now. Lovin' it!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Glad to hear Brian, we still need to come by and view the new Garage.

It was good to see everyone this morning!!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Just wanted to check in to see if everyone is OK. We are fine over here in N. Raleigh but there is substantial damage in the neighborhood next to me and we are still out of power.

I sincerely hope everyone and those close to them have made it through in this rough time.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Glad to hear all is well with you Alex. No issues worth mentioning in Chapel Hill.
Sanford got it bad. A couple of people I work with are out today due to this...
<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iNuQ4Y4OTTs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

FireNews.net

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nooo!!! Why didn't I know about this?!!

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Panera at 8:00 a.m. it is.

For the new guys, that's the Panera at the intersection of Brier Creek Parkway and U.S. 70.
7840 Alexander Promenade Place
Raleigh, NC 27617

Cars-n-Coffee follows at 9:00 a.m. It's fun to drive over as a group. :biggrin:<object height="390" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jEs1XXCjaA8&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Hey guys! I just added a new entry to the regional forum. There's an ///M fest event in Winston-Salem on October 1. Carolina Mfest : Home It would be awesome if we had a good E39 turnout for this!

Michael

·
Registered
7,500 Posts
Looks like we're on for another 8am meetup at Panera this Saturday prior to Cars 'n Coffee across Hwy70. Hopefully we'll have a nice turnout again like back in Dec, and perhaps it won't be a mostly LMB party this time?

Chuck

121 - 140 of 284 Posts