261 - 280 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Meet at 8am, Panera Bread, across from Triangle Town Center

6123 Capital Blvd.
Triangle Plaza
Raleigh, NC 27616

We'll have breakfast, then cruise over to C&C together.

See you all there!
C&C fills in pretty quickly starting at 8. If breakfast is at 8 at that Panera, figure done by 845, then 15min to C&C = 9am = parking in side lots?

·
Registered
631 Posts
C&C fills in pretty quickly starting at 8. If breakfast is at 8 at that Panera, figure done by 845, then 15min to C&C = 9am = parking in side lots?
True, we won't get any decent spots if we don't get there by 8:15. I usually get there right at 8:00 and there are usually 20-30 cars already. If you guys want to grab breakfast I'd suggest meeting at 7:15-7:30 and eating quick to get there no later than 8:15.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Guys, FYI, C&C expects to be very busy tomorrow. Which excites me for several reasons, but regardless of that, here's a map they posted:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'll take pics with my phone since I don't have a camera so I can't be held responsible for the quality :p

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
True, we won't get any decent spots if we don't get there by 8:15. I usually get there right at 8:00 and there are usually 20-30 cars already. If you guys want to grab breakfast I'd suggest meeting at 7:15-7:30 and eating quick to get there no later than 8:15.
It would be great to get together for breakfast again, but we (my wife and I) are going to pass on that tomorrow and plan to arrive right at 8:00 or a bit before. Brian stopped by this afternoon with the E46 M3T, and we're looking forward to his grand opening tomorrow at C&C. I would assume anyone with a Caramel (or lux interior) E39 M5 would be looking forward to that too! ;) :tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'm probably either going to ride in solo myself or I might meet up with another BMW group, depends on how early I end up getting up. Spent most of the day at a hot air balloon festival and I'm beat, so I may snooze my alarm once or twice in the am. :)

·
Registered
7,498 Posts

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Sorry, forgot to post. Go to my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/camride

I have a Drone video and a bunch of pics.
Thanks, good pis and wow the drone video shows the huge size this has evolved to now! I'm guessing it's only a matter of time...

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Yeah, it was a massive turnout, biggest I've seen at wake forest.
Yep, and unfortunately not without some complaints from customers trying to grocery shop.

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Went to C&C today in Wake Forest and saw an Alpine white M5. Anybody here know who's the owner?
Most likely it was Rich (Richbob), especially if it had a Caramel interior.

261 - 280 of 284 Posts
About this Discussion
283 Replies
41 Participants
CSBM5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing