BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after installing my Intravee 2, I must have done something because Im getting really crappy radio reception.... Anyone know what I would look for to tackle this?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Check the antenna connection to the radio. If you are still using a c43 you may have disturbed the antenna while connecting the D/A converter. IIRC, you can measure the antenna field strength via the radio's service menu.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give that a try...and with that, I have another issue that may be intravee related that maybe you can help me with....Just recently like 2 weeks ago.... Whenever my doors auto lock, passenger door opens, or even turning off the ignition, my wipers go off..... Im assuming its ibus related, not sensor related since it happens at those precise time.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Have you tried to repeat the issue with the Intravee disconnected? Also, what firmware do you have loaded on the Intravee, the latest version is V6.02-7058. If the issue is corrected with the IV removed try resetting the IV. Failing that update the IV's firmware to V6.02-7058. If you are already at V6.02-7058 load a previous version and then reload V6.02-7058.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts