BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I will be picking up a 2008 M5 and need suggestions for radar detection and laser jamming equipment. I already have a few speeding tickets and know that the temptation will be too great to test out this car.:M5launch:

Any suggestions for products and places to purchase in Northern New Jersey would be appreciated.

Thanks

Darryl

·
Registered
350 Posts
V1. Best on the market.

·
Moderator Emeritus
1,791 Posts
Pretty much every single radar does front and rear...V1 does front/rear/side and it has the arrows to prove it...Once you have arrows you'll never have another radar again. My V1 is pushing 8 or 9 years old now...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blinder M45 recommendation / reference

Hi

I have been reading about the Blinder M45 Laser jamming unit. It sounds interesting and wanted to get feedback from owners that are using this device.

Thanks in advance

Darryl

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hi

I will be picking up a 2008 M5 and need suggestions for radar detection and laser jamming equipment. I already have a few speeding tickets and know that the temptation will be too great to test out this car.:M5launch:

Any suggestions for products and places to purchase in Northern New Jersey would be appreciated.

Thanks

Darryl
V1

·
Registered
129 Posts
V1 and Blinder M45 combo

Hi

I have been reading about the Blinder M45 Laser jamming unit. It sounds interesting and wanted to get feedback from owners that are using this device.

Thanks in advance

Darryl
The Blinder has worked well and saved me about three times. In Florida there are more lasers being used than other radar. Seems like a great combination.

·
Registered
856 Posts
The blinder M45 is the newer version of the famous M20 and M40, but it's occasionally been reported to be less effective than its predecessor. I've got no personal experience, just what I gleam off the interweb. Now I'm really waiting for the ZR4 from Passport.

Oh ya, V1 too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts