BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Racing Hart Wheels

10K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Ag02M5 
#1 ·
Anyone on the board familiar with Racing Hart wheels? They look pretty shweet, but I know nothing of them. Here are a few that look nice!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
www.dazzmotorsports.com

Racing Hart, Lowenhart, are all imported by Dazz. They are North American sole distributer. Takechi Project in Japan is the corporate name Racing Hart, Lowenhart and some other lines are all under. The first wheels in your pics are RH. They are NOT Racing Harts, and are 1pc mostly for universal Honda fitments. Maya are basically exact quality and finish as Lowenharts being made in same factory.

Anything for M5 will not be on shelf most likely unless you buy some 350Z/G35 cpe fitments (similar offset + 17-24)and bore em out from 114.3 to 120. If you order expect at least 90 day wait.

Dazz is wholesale only. If you buy from a reseller check with Dazz to make sure that reseller is direct esp if you have to special order your wheels and give up a deposit. If they are not direct, things can get mickey mouse sometimes.

Most Racing Harts, Lowenharts, and Mayas are usually 3pc wheels. They are not lightweight. Very nice quality. Check out the gallery on dazz's site, some pretty tight cars.

Hope this helps.

#4 ·
These are my 18" C5. They only make 2 or 1 piece rims, but everyone calls them 3 because of the cap. The C5 set the standard several years ago and everyone imitated it. They discontinued the C5 2pc. I'm not big on their new rim designs.

These rims need to be resurfaced to look like new. It's for my other car. Notice how thin the star is; it's nice, a very clean look and shaves off some weight.

I saw a C5 set for a BMW with the BMW logo several years ago on ebay.

I also attached some pics of some other dudes MR2 with the C5. His rims are nicer and have a deeper offset. Plus, it's in better condition. My MR2 (red) is much nicer though. I haven't gotten around to install the C5s yet.

Attachments

#5 ·
Take care of your wheels, the C5 have been long discontinued. No replacements.

If you want to get old skool, the Tracer and the original Type C's are some Racing Harts that had a huge influence in the progression of this wheel industry. I remember when we rocked them. When a 17" was an agressive size upgrade.

#7 ·
a_ok2me said:
No kidding. It took me over 4 years to find a complete set. Now, I have two sets. I don't know why some people think they're heavy.
By heavy...I mean average. They are not as light as "Racing" Hart implies.

R

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.