Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
IMHO, not worth it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It's an option for people who don't want to ship their cars back to Europe for a Nowack upgrade. Whether it's worth it or not is totally up to the owner of the M5. IMHO, I probably wouldn't do it if I had an M5 unless I get bored with the car which is highly unlikely!

·
Registered
626 Posts
This RD kit looks awesome...same performance output as Nowack mods. Unfortunetely I can't afford $45k for the RD so I'm opting for the $18k Nowack.....especially since the HP/Tq is the comparable.

Sean.

[This message has been edited by Sean (edited 05 June 2001).]

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Go with Nowack! I sure as hell know that if I lived in Europe Nowack are the guys I would take my Beast to. Perhaps someday the 18k modifications can be made in the US.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Originally posted by Angel:
Go with Nowack! I sure as hell know that if I lived in Europe Nowack are the guys I would take my Beast to. Perhaps someday the 18k modifications can be made in the US.
I'm with you all the way Angel.....$45k is a bit outraeous IMHO! Go Nowack!!!

Sean

·
Registered
105 Posts
45k on top of an 80k car? are you crazy? if you want that much hp/lbft with even more class (not that much more though) buy a Bently Arnage red label or Continental T.
In the mean time I will give Dinan 8k and be at 60 in enough time that it only comes down to who is the better driver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts