BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
USED but refurbished Racing Dynamics Wheels the RS2 21". The wheels have been refurbished, painted new center (gloss black) and polished stainless steel stepped lips. I waited over 4 months for these wheels and paid over $12,000. They are 3 piece wheels. The back lip and the center are made from 6061 aluminum and outer stepped lip is made from stainless called Radinox. RADINOX technology based wheels is made entirely of the special high-grade metal RADINOX. RADINOX is an extremely hard, lightweight stainless steel.

The Front wheels are 9.5 and have 3" stepped lip with Michelin PS2 255/30/ZR21 tires (which have over 70% tread left.... take a look at the picture)

The Back wheels are 11 and have 4" stepped lip with Continental ContSportContact3 295/25/ZR21 (which have over 60% tread left)

These wheels are extremely hard to find and are one of a kind don’t miss out this opportunity. These wheels are made for exclusively for BMW, they would fit 3, 5, 6 series models.

Free USPS shipping in US, if you need other shipping services let me know.
I will also ship World Wide, please contact me to get a shipping quote.

If you need more info please let me know. If Intrested please let me know so we can talk about the price.

I can not post the pictures but you can see them on ebay or let me know and I can send them to you or you can go here:

Racing Dynamics RS2 21" Wheels Rd Sport BMW M3 M5 M6 | eBay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts