BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up to all my BMW brother and sisters my name is joe and I have an issue with raceland headers fitting on my 98 e36 m3 s52 3.2L US spec convertible auto trans I need some guidance with finding the right aftermarket headers upgrade . 2 moths ago I got my head Machined and gasket changed so I wanted to upgrade the headers And went with Raceland after calling them and speaking with a rep which said they will fit my engine but I might have to customize the flange to connect to mid pipes so I gave my mechanic the go to do so but after install I saw a gap where flange meets engine head exhaust the flange is to short and you can clearly see A half inch hole that is supposed to be covered by the flange and lined up with pipe for exhaust exit I can not understand why my mechanic would do such a thing and how Raceland would claim their headers fit all e36 M3’s when I specifically told them The details of my vehicle . Now Raceland won’t honor a refund since I purchased the headers a few months back and they are acting mind boggled with my issue . Please can somebody out there explain to me and direct me to the correct headers that I am looking for and desperately need I would really appreciate the help . My email is [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts