BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few photos of the progress made on my garage install.....We put in racedeck tiling, painted a few areas of the garage, and are in the process of installing some slidelock cabinets.....Overall, I wanted a clean install, nothing too crazy, but something that deters people from throwing things in the garage ;)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Beautiful floor.
Did you install it?
Would you mind supplying us with a square foot cost of the material?
Hey...if my wife can have two houses full of travertine / granite floors why can't mytwo 2.5 car garages have Racedecks under the tires of my german cars?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
howler said:
Beautiful floor.
Did you install it?
Would you mind supplying us with a square foot cost of the material?
Hey...if my wife can have two houses full of travertine / granite floors why can't mytwo 2.5 car garages have Racedecks under the tires of my german cars?

Howler: Thanks for the compliments. The contractor installed the flooring, however it didn't look like it was that difficult, as the floor kind of snaps together....Some pieces did have to be cut though. The cost of the material I used was $3.40 sq/foot.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Omar:
Thanks for the info.
I need to start "testing the water" around the house.
Regards,

Omar said:
Howler: Thanks for the compliments. The contractor installed the flooring, however it didn't look like it was that difficult, as the floor kind of snaps together....Some pieces did have to be cut though. The cost of the material I used was $3.40 sq/foot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.