BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
nothing special really, my friend and i raced on our way to a car meet. he launched btw, i just took off normally.

<iframe src="https://vidd.me/e/6cz" width="480" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

i mean this is totally right on for results. he launched and has AWD, and i didn't launch. both cars have the same curb weight, he has 395lbs of torque at 4200 rpms while i have 383lbs at 6100 rpms so low end he kinda has an advantage. he weighs like 170 while both my friend and i weigh 200lbs, he has a faster shifting automatic while i have the 6mt. it seems the only thing that allowed me to pass him like that was the sheer power difference (he got 370, i got 500).

enjoy i guess. excuse my friend saying "vs nismo" he thought i was racing the 350z nismo that was with us.

·
Registered
463 Posts
what'd you have a new born baby as a friend? two of you = 200lbs... sht mate, i better go on a diet! haha, im assuming that was each plus you have a vert which is heavier than the coupe, nice quick vid...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Racing RT chargers now? Should be ashamed of ya self! Lol

Reactions: rawad1017

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well between the 2 cars the power difference was noticeable but depending on the driver our cars will crawl/walk srt-8s we have the superior chassis, higher redline for a wider powerband and the power difference

1 - 10 of 10 Posts