BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are happy to announce the release of our lightweight/underdrive pulley for the E60 and E63/64. Our underdrive pulley is lighter than other pullies available in the market. It is also anodized silver and not black, making it less noticable when you take your car in for service at the dealership. Our engraving on the pulley is also done on the backside so that it is not seen when installed. Expect a 10-18whp on an intertia dyno.

Price: $455

**Free installation-limited time only**

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Hi Eloy, is this the same as the Evosport Power Pulley? Is there a difference between a power pulley and an underdrive pulley or is it the same.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Since my pulley is getting squeaky noise, I'm getting this one for sure:applause:

·
Registered
728 Posts
i was at RPI the other day and ive held the RPI pulley in one hand and the evosport in the other. the RPI pulley was noticebly lighter.

·
Registered
682 Posts
The evosport pully was very light and I paid 1k including install, so spending another $500 will be worth it? I dont know how much more power you can get maybe 3-4hp more well I think we need some dyno results in comparison!!

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
The pullies all work the same. I cant say for sure how much the weight difference will affect performance. My guess is that its not significant at all. If you have an aftermarket pulley already, I wouldnt worry about swaping it our unless you are unhappy with it. We've had requests to re-install stock pullies when customers have gone into the dealership for warranty or service reasons. This is why we went with the silver color (similar to stock).

Pulley war? Nah. At $455 installed, its not a war at all. :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Geez, why can't y'all be on the East Coast ... $455 installed is a steal!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
yeah, as you know i have the evosport pullies installed but at that price and considering the difference in weight and the color option i would've gone with your pulley after inspecting both...to late :(

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
Congrats Eloy.....I wish i could be your customer here, I already have the Evosport one.... Give us more product!

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Congrats Eloy.....I wish i could be your customer here, I already have the Evosport one.... Give us more product!
I'm sure RPI and Eloy will come out with a good product in the near future. Maybe juice:rolleyes::3:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Eloy!
I'm still waiting for my call so I can come install them. Don't forget about me.
- Josh :)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts