BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want to post a one line answer please don't just hit the reply button, type in a couple of words and hit send without thinking. USE THE QUICK REPLY BUTTON, THAT IS WHAT IT IS THERE FOR!

If you do need to quote relevant parts of a previous post then please trim the quotes and if necessary split the quoted post and respond to individual points in-line.

I've just reduced the size of a single thread by 50% just by trimming three posts where members have just hit the submit button without thinking.

PLEASE make threads easy for everyone to read.

Tim

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Tim_M said:
If you want to post a one line answer please don't just hit the reply button, type in a couple of words and hit send without thinking. USE THE QUICK REPLY BUTTON, THAT IS WHAT IT IS THERE FOR!

If you do need to quote relevant parts of a previous post then please trim the quotes and if necessary split the quoted post and respond to individual points in-line.

I've just reduced the size of a single thread by 50% just by trimming three posts where members have just hit the submit button without thinking.

PLEASE make threads easy for everyone to read.

Tim
Thanks for that :cool2:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Thanks for that :cool2:
Haha Ashok, you read my mind about posting a reply like that :7:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts