BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a friend were talking, we both own Lemans Blue E39's. He grew tired of the blue while I did not and look forward to Interlagos Blue. For the owners of Lemans Blue, did you grow tired of the Lemans blue and will choose a different color next time or will you stay with the blue (Interlagos) for the E60?

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think that interlagos is not the right colour for the e60 M5 but maybe thats because I havn't seen the car yet.:confused:

But le mans blue is very beautifull espesially when you have camel interiour.

·
Registered
897 Posts
The bottom line - absolutely. My first one was Lemans Blue and I loved it. It got a lot more attention than my present Alpine White. My only reservation is that the blue was higher maintenance and showed every small nick and scratch.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
LeMans is a stunning colour and I just love mine. I get so many compliments. I am not sure about Interlagos Blue but I think I would need to see it in person to make final judgement. I would however not hesitate ordering an E60 M5 in LeMans Blue.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
LeMans was a great colour but Interlagos is significantly louder - fine if that's your thing but not at all stealthy.

I am going with Blue Onyx - absolute stunning in my opinion lovelove

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I would have no other color than lemans....or imola. The two colors of Mcars that i own currently.

Everyone has black or silver...cant stand that. I like white but it looks to plain and screems for some rims to make it look different.

·
Registered
714 Posts
LMB is a great color. Interlargo looks almost plasticky in pictures, especially with the blimp wireframe body lines. obviously i have not seen it in person.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Lemans blue is the best blue imho...after Montreal Blue of course....:)

But if i was going for an e60 blue i think that Ashok is spot on, Onyx is really a good colour imho

all the best
adam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts