BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Father & son

I'm sure you all can guess whos car belongs to who:blink: Nothing wrong with a healthy MB vs BMW rivalry in the family.

Attachments

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
275 Posts
beautiful , i miss the leaves changing colors ..i wish the palm tree's did :S

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup, its nice up here during the day, cool, crisp, and the scenery of leaves changing color. Going out for Skyline Run VI with the local area ///M crew so it should be a very fun and scenic drive!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Great picture :)

·
Registered
707 Posts
Father & son

I'm sure you all can guess whos car belongs to who:blink:
Wow, I did not know you have already a grown up son who drives bmw. :D :D :D

Yep, nothing wrong there, my father is not into bimmers as well. :D ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Guess you couldn't talk him into doing the Skyline drive. Nice pics and ride; although I seen more of the back then I wanted to on Saturday.

Was a blast! :M5rev::cheers:

·
Registered
275 Posts
BTW my bumper reflector covers will be installed in about two weeks. JLevi Streetworks is doing them up for me as we speak. Thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BTW my bumper reflector covers will be installed in about two weeks. JLevi Streetworks is doing them up for me as we speak. Thanks for the recommendation.
no worries, Google is a power tool - and you can probably find a DIY on it, if not on m5board.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Very nice pics! Which model E Class does your dad have? Can't quite tell from the front...

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

1 - 15 of 15 Posts