BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 M5. One of the rear seat belts is jammed and the rear PDC gives constant false alarms.

took it to the BMW dealer, and my SA is telling me (a) that the seat belts are not covered on CPO and that they ordered both parts for later install. But here's the kicker -- he's charging me an hour for the diagnostic fee-- WTF?

Whether or not they are covered under CPO, are they going to charge me a diag fee? I went in there and told them they don't work -- but he says "yes, but we have to run a diag to find out why". Anyway, I'm going in there to get the car and I'll see if they change their tune.

But I'd still like to know if the rear seat belt mechanism and the PDC is covered under CPO.

thanks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, looks like they changed their tune when I got there.. and both will be covered under CPO without a diag fee.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well, looks like they changed their tune when I got there.. and both will be covered under CPO without a diag fee.
That was nice of them. While my car was still under CPO warranty I got charged for everything it seemed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts