BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Quick Poll - What should my vanity plate read?

• Option A) IM5ORRY

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Option B) S62 FTW

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Option C) These are both retarded - keep your gov. issued plate you classless idiot!!! :nono:

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Option A) IM5ORRY

Option B) S62 FTW

Option C) These are both retarded - stick to your gov. issued plate you classless idiot!!! :nono:

·
Registered
544 Posts
The way I drive I do not want a memorable plate...

;)
Im with you on that one.

I was actually thinking about plates for some reason on the drive home yesterday. I came up with a plate like 1I1II1I1. :M5launch: Seems it would be pretty hard to ready quickly. In my head it made perfect sense. ouich

·
Registered
1,156 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I'm getting S62 PWRD for my S62 swapped 740i when my registration is renewed.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Great idea, but only Pastors or Bible scholars would get it,lol.

No, no, people would definitely look it up wondering what kind of hypocrite was putting Bible verses on their license plate with the way they drive, then would be like, "Oh, yeah..........they be dicin'." And they could look it up at a stoplight on their phone app.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Im with you on that one.

I was actually thinking about plates for some reason on the drive home yesterday. I came up with a plate like 1I1II1I1. :M5launch: Seems it would be pretty hard to ready quickly. In my head it made perfect sense. ouich
Not an easy plate to remember, but easily identified. Go after the BMW with the 1's and I's.

·
Registered
12,890 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
PH QUE was one I saw on a white Cadillac with a pink fur interior in North East DC. Still my all time favorite in your face license plate! See if you can sneak it past the DMV folks...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts