BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Questions regarding extended warranty/Bluetooth/alu wheels

710 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Dkincart
new m5 owner in need of help?! Thanks

Doug Here in San Diego. This site has been very helpful the past few months as I have located and purchased my first m5. a 2002 with 3,000 miles! Imagine that. The warrenty runs out in 3 weeks. (purchased new in October 2001). The dealership in New Mexico (where I bought the car) is suggesting an extended warrenty of 4 years/48 thousand miles from now from the company JMandA. It has a cost of $3090. I understand that I can't buy the extended warrenty from BMW, as I'm not the original owner. Your thoughts/experience of these aftermarket warrenties/ JMandA?

Also, is the 2002 bluetooth ready, if not, how much to upgrade?

And it came with factory chromed wheels, I would rather have alumunim. Anyone in San Diego/LA want to trade?

THanks
Doug
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
13,086 Posts
Re: new m5 owner in need of help?! Thanks

You bought it from a BMW dealer and they didn't let you buy a cpo warranty for $1300??? Aholes. (Only excuse is they weren't a BMW dealer.

Search here for extended warrantys- hundreds of posts on the various companies and relative merits. Your state of residence is a BIG factor.

never heard of JMandA

Congrats!

Adam

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.